Established in 1978, Trident Trust is a leading independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator, employing over 950 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. The Group provides services to professional advisers (lawyers and accountants) and other qualified intermediaries, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, family offices and international businesses, who rely on our worldwide presence, local knowledge and our core values of reliability, responsiveness, attention to detail and personal service.
Trident Trust Marine Services offer a comprehensive range of services for the commercial vessel and luxury yacht sectors, including registration, payroll and human resources services, accounting support and administration of the ownership structures of vessels.
Our global marine capabilities are delivered though several key hubs across the Americas, Caribbean and Europe, supported by a dedicated marine services team in Guernsey.
- Guernsey: the core of our marine services team, specialises in marine HR, employment and payroll services.
- London: our global hub for all private and corporate client liaison, on hand for any private clients & key intermediaries when needed.
- Caribbean & Americas: access to key vessel registration jurisdictions, corporate structuring and local on-the-ground administration personnel.
- Cyprus: specialist ship management hub: formation and administration of multi-jurisdictional corporate structures for vessel ownership and/or chartering.
- Malta: leading European jurisdiction: ship registration, leasing structure administration.