Project Ayla sold
Heesen’s 50-metre aluminium yacht, Project Ayla, has been sold to a client introduced by brokerage firm Abberley Luxury Yachts.
Her interior was designed by Italian designer Cristiano Gatto, marking the sixth collaboration between the two companies.
The 5000 aluminium class displacement yacht is set for a fast delivery, expected to be in the owners hands in April 2018. Heesen was allowed to begin construction of the yacht on speculation, shortening the delivery time of the yacht.
- Overall length: 49.80 metres
- Yacht type: Semi Displacement
- Beam: nine metres
- Draft: 2.51 metres
- Max Speed at 50% load: 23 knots
- Range at 11 knots: 3,100nm
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: Full-beam owners stateroom, Full-beam VIP cabin, two double guest cabins and two twin guest cabins